Q: Do you ship to Canada?
A: You bet! We have a lot of experience shipping our tricycles to Canada. We love Canada!
Q: How do I buy an Icicle Tricycles Cargo Bike?
A: Email us at email@example.com, or contact us using our online form to get the process started.
Q: Who are you – what’s your history?
A: About Us
Q: What types of cargo bikes do you offer?
A: What’s the limit of your creativity? Contact us or click on any of the following text links to be directed to the page description of some our bikes:
Some of our most popular options:
- Icicle Tricycles’ Famous Ice Cream Bike
- Coffee Bike
- Community Bank Bike and Credit Union Bike
- Cold Brew Coffee Bike
- Beer Bike and Beverage Bike
- Mobile Juice Bar Bike
- Library Book Bike
- Flower Bike
- University and College Campus Bike
- Experiential Marketing Bike
- Food Bike
- Icicle Tricycles’ Hand-Built Wood Panel Cargo Bikes
Q: Where can I find photos of your bikes?
A: Right here!
Q: How can I find out more about Icicle Tricycles?
- Icicle Tricycles: Keeping Neighborhoods Cool
- Icicle Tricycles Espresso Coffee Trike at Coffeefab
- Icicle Tricycles on the Dry Ice Network
- Icicle Tricycles Celebrating Bike-Lane/Greenway Construction Workers
- Icicle Tricycles is sweet on wheels!
- Icicle Tricycles on Food and Wine
- The Icicle Tricycles Umpqua Bank Bike
- Icicle Tricycles on Crank My Chain
- Icicle Tricycles Bunna Bike in Alaska
- Icicle Tricycles and Voodoo Doughnuts
- Icicle Tricycles and Duane Reade Pharmacy
- Icicle Tricycles and Geno’s Gelato
Q: How does the Icicle Tricycles Cargo Bike operate? Is it easy to ride and steer?
A: Just like riding a bike – but easier!
With two front wheels, the bike holds itself up. Similar to having a pair of training wheels on a bicycle, our trikes are balanced to ride smoothly at the push of your feet. No need to do anything but sit down and relax!
The steering and handling come from a comfortably distanced handlebar, set-up just like a regular bike. No roller coaster steering! Just a cushy normal style handlebar system with easy access handlebar gear shifting. Just hop on and ride out. That’s it!
Q: Is there a parking brake?
A: Yes. With the push of a button!
Q: Is there any assembly involved?
A: No. All Icicle Tricycles builds are shipped in complete construction. Ready to roll right out of the packaging! Our bikes are rigorously tested in-house by experienced bike mechanics. A bike pump for your desired tire pressure is all you really need. Just hop on and roll out.
Q: Is Icicle Tricycles a franchise?
A: No. Icicle Tricycles is not a franchise. We have a lot of bike business experience and we’re happy to give it out, but once you buy the bike, it’s yours. Your business, your logo, completely your own revenue. In other words, your bike business is none of our business!
However, we do our best to promote and advertise you! If you so desire, we can link to your company website, feature pictures of your company doing business, or post news articles promoting your business. We love to get small business owners rolling! Our company promotes cycling, environmental sustainability, carbon free businesses, and an overall healthy lifestyle.
We can also leave you alone! Don’t want us to promote you? No problem. Your bike business, not ours.
Q: Is Icicle Tricycles on a social media service? Where can I follow you? Are you active in the online social community?
Q: Can I speak with someone at your company directly? Can I call you?
A: If you have a very specific question that can’t be answered using our online contact form, try and email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. (We’re busy but happy to chat. 360-510-1818)